Have you ever wanted to sew or learn how to alter your own clothes but have never touch a sewing machine? Now is your time to treat yourself in learning how to use a sewing machine and to sew.
Private Sewing Lessons
Payment is due at beginning of sewing session.
It's best to bring your own sewing machine so you can continue practicing at home. Or you can pay a fee of $10 to use mine during your session. A list of sewing tools will be given to you to bring to your sewing session(s).
Sewing skills I can teach you:
1. Basic sewing machine
2. Basic sewing machine maintenance
3. How to read and understand a package pattern
4. How to take measurements and just
5. How to use different sewing notions
6. Learn different hand or machine stitches
7. How to hem various garments
8. How to insert and sew a zipper in place
9. How to insert and sew elastic in place
10. How to sew an item or make a
You may call me at 707-718-7784 to schedule an appointment.
I Love To Sew
4851 Kokomo Drive