Have you ever wanted to sew or learn how to alter your own clothes but have never touch a sewing machine? Now is your time to treat yourself in learning how to use a sewing machine and to sew.
October 2016, the boy you see on this page is eight years old making a red skirt for his five year old sister. His five year old sister in this photo has learned how to thread the sewing machine successfully. They just completed making a decorative pillow for their beds.
Private Sewing Lessons
Bring your own sewing machine. A list of sewing tools will be given to you to bring to your sewing session(s).
$40 Payment is due at beginning of one hour sewing lesson. A 10% discount if you sign up for four sewing lessons. Payment of $144 is due at beginning of your four lessons. For your convenience, I accept all major credit cards.
Sewing skills I can teach you:
1. Basic sewing machine
2. Basic sewing machine maintenance
3. How to read and understand a package pattern
4. How to take measurements and just
5. How to use different sewing notions
6. Learn different hand or machine stitches
7. How to hem various garments
8. How to insert and sew a zipper in place
9. How to insert and sew elastic in place
10. How to sew an item or make a
You may call me at 707-718-7784 to schedule an appointment.
I Love To Sew
2550 Hilborn Road